June 12 – August 4th for ages 6-16 years old
The Healing Grove Summer Multi Sport Camp
"The most fun I've ever had at a sports camp!" (from a happy camper)!
Camp Weeks & Times
Monday Through Friday 9am to 12pm at Tamien Park
- Jun 12 – Jun 16. (Ages 6-16)
- Jun 19 – Jun 23 (Ages 6-16)
- Jun 26 – Jun 30 (Ages 6-16)
- July 10 – Jul 14 (Ages 12-16)
- July 17 – Jul 21 (Ages 6-12)
- July 24 – Jul 28 (Ages 6-16)
- July 31 – Aug 04 (Ages 6-16)
- Aug 07 – Aug 11 (Ages 6-16)
Summer Multi Sport Camp Details
- Only $125/child/week
- 9am to 12pm, Monday through Friday
- FREE Sports Physical included in the price, administered by Dr. Angela Bymaster, M.D.
- Every paying player supports two low income player from the Washington/Guadalupe community!
- The sports program is overseen by a Physician, pastor and sports coach! You’re kids will grow in body, health and spirit! With Coach Noe Guzman, Dr. Angela Bymaster, M.D. and Pastor Brett Bymaster
- Throughout the course of each week, campers will rotate between Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball and Flag Football.
Multi Sport Camp
“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.”1 Corinthians 9:24–27
Coach Noe Guzman
Meet Coach Noe!
Coach Noe has been a professional coach and sports director for more than 17 years. Noe is currently the sports director at Healing Grove as well as a MVLA Soccer Club Head Coach. Prior to joining Healing Grove, Coach Noe was the Sports Director at the YMCA for 8 years and the Sports Director at the Silvercreek Sportsplex for 2 years. Noe was the youth coach for San Jose Earthquakes youth development team from 2014-2017
Check out Coach Noe on LinkedIn.
- 6 Futsal National Titles MACSA Futsal
- 6 State National Titles MACSA Futsal
- 2 Nor Cal Championships
- 2 CYSA North Championships
- District Cup Champions 2016
- Positive Coaching Alliance Coaching certificate.
- National D License US Soccer Federation.
- Futsal Coaching Certificates LNFS.
- Fiorentina Soccer Advance Course.
Meet our physician!
Dr. Angela Bymaster, M.D.
Dr. Bymaster is passionate about faith, health and sports! Dr. Angie was a NCAA division 3 volleyball and track athlete at George Fox University. She finished 3rd in the high jump at the Oregon High School Division 1 State Championships. Dr. Angie was a finalist in the junior olympics national championships in the high jump.
Dr. Angie still plays volleyball recreationally.
Dr. Bymaster is a board certified physician in family medicine. Every participant in the summer sports program is eligible for a free sports physical by Dr. Angie. Dr. Angie is overseeing the sports program to ensure that it’s safe, fun and healthy!
Dr. Angela Bymaster, M.D.
June 12 – June 16. (Ages 6-16)
June 19 – June 23 (Ages 6-16)
June 26 – June 30 (Ages 6-16)
July 10 – July 14 (Ages 12-16)
July 17 – July 21 (Ages 6-12)
July 24 – July 28 (Ages 6-16)
July 31 – August 4 (Ages 6-16)
Yes! Bring a friend and sign up for the same weeks!
Text or Call: (669) 800-5782
No! Anyone from any faith tradition is welcome to attend!
No lunch will be provided at this camp.
No, our sports camp is broken up into multiple age appropriate groups. Younger kids and older kids will be playing at the same time, but in separate areas.
Our multi sport camp includes: Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball and Flag Football. Each week players will rotate between all 4 sports.
Healing Grove is a faith based organization in the Christian tradition. Healing Grove’s staff is about half Catholic and half Protestant. Healing Grove partners with dozens of diverse congregations throughout Silicon Valley, including Protestant, Catholic and Mainline churches.